- Every customer/member must have a neat and clean appearance.
- No gym shorts or cut-offs.
- No tank tops, spaghetti strap, halter tops, muscle shirts or half shirts.
- Golf shorts and golf shirts (collared or nice).
- Only acceptable open-toed shoes are ones made for golf. (no sandals/thongs)
- No t-shirts with offensive language/images
- All players in or around Lake Limerick Golf Club assume all risk of injury to themselves.
- Free relief from irrigation control boxes if they interfere with swing or stance.
- Golf carts and pull carts must be kept 30 feet away from all tees and greens.
- Free drop out of drainage ditches on holes # 2, 4 and 8. This includes the tall grass around the ditches within the fairway boundaries.
- Out of bounds is defined by white stakes, lateral hazards are red lines or stakes, water hazards are yellow lines or stakes. Lines take precedence of stakes.
- A ball lying on the cart path around hole # 7 may be dropped to fairway side of the path or within the drop area.
- Free relief is granted from all graveled or rocky areas. The drop must be made within one club-length of the nearest point of relief, no closer to the hole (Rule 24-2).
- When a player’s ball lies on the putting green, there is no penalty if the ball or ball-marker is accidentally moved by the player, his partner, his opponent, or any of their caddies or equipment. The moved ball or ball-marker must be replaced as provided in Rules 18-2, 18-3 and 20-1.
- “Preferred lies” are often referred to as “Winter Rules”. When using “Preferred Lies”, you may through the green, mark, lift, clean and replace your ball within 6 inches of the original lie, no closer to the hole.
- Etiquette is defined in the USGA Rules of Golf under Section I (page 26). If you do not have a copy of the rule book, you may read this section from a copy in the pro shop. Additionally, rakes should be placed in the bunkers 90 degrees from the lip of the bunker.