Lake Limerick Golf Club
Located on the beautiful Olympic Peninsula, this golf course, although short in length, provides an outstanding test for golfers of all skill levels. Lake Limerick GC has tree lined fairways and tricky greens that are medium in size. The golf course is fairly easy to walk but carts are available. This nine hole course has dual tees that allow the golfer to play a very enjoyable 18 holes. The course is open and playable year round. Although open to the public, memberships are available at a very reasonable rate. Facilities include a restaurant and pro shop. Banquet facilities are available.
Open play every day.
- Jason Howerton, Golf Course Superintendents Association of America (GCSAA), (360) 426-7807
- Elen Gaschet de L’Isle, Pro Shop, Golf Operation Manager, (360) 426-6290
Scheduled league play is open to anyone with a USGA handicap.
- Golf News and Postings – Click here
- Pro Shop Hours Below – Click here for Pro Shop
- Golf Fee Schedule – Click Here For Current Rates
- LLCC Scorecard – Click Here For Current Scorecard
Twilite Golf Starts at 3 PM from June 1 Thru August 31
|January – February||9 AM – 4 PM|
|March||7:30 AM – 6 PM|
|April||7 AM – 7 PM|
|May – August||7 AM – 8 PM|
|September||7 AM – 7 PM|
|October||7:30 AM – 6 PM|
|November – December||9 AM – 4 PM|